An important goal of the training is to create good configuration and maintenance practices that will be useful in the daily work of administrators. Appropriate teaching materials will be provided to all participants.
Exercises performed during the training are based on the experience of the leaders in many implementation and configuration projects using the Atlassian tools. Trainers are certified administrators of Atlassian.
Scope of the training
- Basic concepts: project configuration elements, components, notifications, screens, versions, etc.
- Project creation
- Configuration of fields and screens
- Workflow configuration
- Different schemes for notifications
- JIRA administrative tools
- Privileges management, including:
- a scheme of privileges,
- groups, roles, users
- user configuration
- security levels
- integration (LDAP, other Atlassian products)
Administration of Atlassian tools - experience and good practices
- Good configuration and maintenance practices. Is the role of the JIRA Project Administrator necessary and possible to implement in the organization?
- Communication with the business client
- Configuration conflicts and how to deal with them
- Archiving, importing / exporting configuration and projects elements
- Performance vs JIRA configuration - good practices
The training is addressed to JIRA Core system administrators.
Two-day training from 9:00 to 16:00. The Organizer provides a full day coffee service and lunch
Training is conducted in workshop approach, where trainees will perform exercises that simulate production work and cooperation with business user.
Training course authorized by
Czas trwania minut
- Do rozpoczęcia