The important goal of the training is to acquaint participants with the most popular tools supporting the daily work of Software Testers. The course program includes both the JIRA commercial tool as well as the OpenSource alternative: TestLink. During the course, in addition to theory, great emphasis is put on a practical approach to prepare participants for smooth work with the above-mentioned tools.
Scope of the training
- Introduction to the JIRA tool
- What is JIRA?
- areas of JIRA use in IT projects
- First login + discussion of the appearance of the start panel
- Understanding the concept of "dashboard" and creating a personalized dashboard
- an overview of gadgets that can be placed on dashboards
- filtering – discussion of the topic
- Creating your own reports
- discussion of the types of reports
- reporting your own bug - discussing the most important fields to fill in when reporting bugs
- stages of "life" of our reports – workflow
- reports statuses
- Execution of tests in the tool (in extended option creation of step test, test cases, test of sets and their execution)
- Possibilities of integration with other tools for the execution of tests
- The advantages and disadvantages of the TestLink tool
- Configuration and customization of the tool
- Test plan and test and defect management
- Overview of functionality and menu elements
- Creating and managing a project
- Creating requirements, tests, documentation
- Creating test cases
- Starting test cases
The training is directed to users of JIRA and / or TestLink tools and Software Testers.
The training is dedicated mainly to beginners, but basic experience in IT projects is welcome.
Duration of training
Two-day training from 9:00 to 16:00. The Organizer provides a full day coffee service and lunch
The training is mainly conducted in workshops supplemented with short theoretical lectures that introduce the various functionalities of the tools.
Training course authorized by
Czas trwania minut
- Do rozpoczęcia