"HPE Application Lifecycle Management 12.20 – technical training for users" is an introductory course to using HPE ALM tool.
Participants will learn how to effectively use tools within the software developing process. Starting from construing the requirements, through test design and implementation, to defects management.
The course provides participants with a practical grasp of the most important HPE ALM modules and functions.
- Creating cycles and releases
- Creating requirements, conversion into test cases
- Organizing the structure in Test Plan tree
- Creating test cases and their steps
- Creating test suites
- Manual run of tests using HPE Sprinter
- Executed tests runs analysis
- Error reporting and management
- Importing and exporting using MS Excel
- Generating reports and diagrams using Dashboard module
The course is addressed to system users:
- Quality assurance engineers,
- Test leaders,
- Project managers.
Lecture and workshops.
Training course authorized by
Czas trwania minut
- Do rozpoczęcia