Empowering teams to deliver value in the SAFe enterprise with SAFe® 5 Practitioner Certification
based on version 5.0 of SAFe
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) helps businesses address the significant challenges of developing and delivering enterprise-class software and systems in the shortest sustainable lead time. It is a freely revealed, online knowledge base of proven success patterns, for people building the world’s most important software and systems.
SAFe synchronizes alignment, collaboration, and delivery for multiple Agile teams. Scalable and configurable, SAFe allows each organization to adapt it to its own business needs. It supports smaller-scale solutions employing 50 – 125 practitioners, as well as complex systems that require thousands of people.
An extensive body of knowledge, SAFe describes the roles, responsibilities, artifacts, and activities necessary to implement Lean-Agile development. The SAFe website features an interactive ‘Big Picture’ graphic, which is a visual overview of the Framework and is the primary user interface to the knowledge base. Each icon of the image is clickable, offering access to an article on that topic, as well as links to related information.
SAFe® for Teams
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner.
During this two-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform. For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional, click the More Exam Details button.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
|Activity Number||SAFe4Teams||Duration||2 days|
Training course authorized by
Czas trwania minut
- Do rozpoczęcia