This training is for you if you are:
- The creator of websites
- Internet applications designer
- You build www solutions and functionalities
- You test web software in your company or for the client
Your training benefits are:
- Gaining practical knowledge on how to design and build UX solutions dedicated to digitally excluded
- Getting to know technical solutions supporting people "digitally excluded"
- Tools that improve the quality of web applications and are used by digitally excluded people
- Implementation of support mechanisms for solutions dedicated to "digitally excluded"
- Ability to test web applications for accessibility
- Knowledge of the analysis and interpretation of results of applications supporting WCAG 2.0, 2.1 tests, which allow faster to find errors in accordance with categories A, AA, AAA.
Scope of the training
- what is UX and how it goes to WCAG
- quality criteria and their definition
- usability vs availability
- testing / evaluation of availability
- psychological facts
- tools for testing availability
- WCAG 2.0, 2.1
- what is digital exclusion,
- society in percentages
- what and why is WCAG 2.0, 2.1
- get into the way of the world of the digitally excluded person devices for the blind
- history of WCAG 2.0, 2.1
- test / development tools
- practical exercises
The training is conducted in the form of a lecture and workshops that are interwoven to provide knowledge and skills in a colorful and captivating way.
One-day training from 9:00 to 16:00. The Organizer provides a full day coffee service and lunch
Training course authorized by
Czas trwania minut
- Do rozpoczęcia