- 11 March 2019
IMPLEMENTING SAFe® WITH SPC4 CERTIFICATION – JUNE 4TH-7TH, 2019 IN WARSAW!
Certify as a SAFe Program Consultant and Become the Lean-Agile Change Agent That Leads the SAFe Transformation in your Enterprise.
On June 4th, this year, Soflab, in cooperation with Scaled Agile Inc., will realize an international, open, four-day training Implementing SAFe® with SPC4 Certification, finishing with the exam – Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SPC) in Warsaw.
During this four-day course, you will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. You will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and a Lean Portfolio.
The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable you to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
The course will be lead by Andrew Sales from Scaled Agile Inc.
Andrew Sales is a Senior Consultant, SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT).
He is an experienced Agile Consultant and previously led the Agile Services Practice across EMEA for CA Technologies (formerly Rally). Drawing on his diverse range of skills and experiences from project management, software development, product management and sales, Andrew has worked with many organizations to help them successfully establish better ways of working. He is passionate about continuous improvement and provides coaching to teams and leaders, supporting them in achieving improved outcomes for their business and their customers.
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you should be able to:
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
- Leading SAFe
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Implementing SAFe
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) exam. Those who attain their SPC4 certification will receive:
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) certificate
- A SAFe® 4 Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a Certified SAFe® Program Consultant, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
- A SAFe® Program Consultant certification usage guide with SPC certification marks
- Access to online Trainer Enablement plans to qualify to teach and certify others in Leading SAFe® (SA), SAFe® for Government (SGP), SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM), SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), SAFe® DevOps (SDP), SAFe® Agile Software Engineering (ASE), SAFe® for Teams (SP), and SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE).*
*You must be a certified RTE and an SPC to teach the RTE course, and only Gold Partner SPCTs can qualify to teach the RTE course in a public environment.
Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during and throughout their SAFe journey
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 30 PDUs toward continuing education requirements with the ProjectManagement Institute (PMI) for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Both the course and the course materials will be in English. The exam will be available after completion of the course and will be implemented in the on-line form.
Registration for training
To register first fill a registration form, then we will send you an invoice for payment. Registration form and registration rules for training you can find on here . If you have any questions you can contact us
through the e-mail email@example.com.
Training: Implementing SAFe® with SPC4 Certification
Date: June 4th-7th, 2019
Price: $ 2995,00 + VAT
Early bird price: $ 2795,00* + VAT (*available until May 4th)
Group discounts: 3 or 4 persons from one organization -5% of the price more than 5 persons from one organization -7,5% of the price
Place: Warsaw, Poland
Registration rules: https://fabrykajakosci.pl/en/terms-and-conditions/